Texas B-On-Time (BOT) Loan Program
The Texas B-On-Time Loan is a no-interest loan for eligible Texas students. Under this program, if a student meets certain conditions, the entire loan amount can be forgiven upon graduation. For more information, visit the THECB website.
Students MUST have received the loan previously to be awarded a Texas B-On-Time Loan.
B-On-Time Loan Process:
- If you received the BOT loan in the aid year 2012-2013, you will automatically be considered (You will not be considered for this loan if you have not previously received it).
- You must complete all financial aid requirements as listed in your ESTHER account, and meet all eligibility requirements in order to be awarded.
- Accept or decline the offered BOT loan via ESTHER.
- Once the offer has been accepted, please allow 5-7 days for processing before completing the Online Alternative Loan Application Checklist. Funds will not be disbursed to your student account until the online application is processed
- A 3% origination fee will be applied.
- All requirements must be completed by August 1, 2013 in order for BOT funding to be available by the bill payment deadline.