Oct. 12024-2025 CSS Profile available
Mar. 1 Due
- 2024–2025 FAFSA
- School Code 003604
- Parent and student tax filers must use their 2022 tax information via Direct Data Exchange (FA-DDX) previously known as DRT.
- 2024-2025 CSS Profile
- School Code 6609
- Complete using 2022 income and tax information and current asset information.
- Custodial and non-custodial parent will each need to complete their respective profile for the student to be awarded aid.
- ESTHER – Document Upload
- Parent(s) and student must upload a copy of the 2022 W2 and 1099 Forms for all income earned from work. Small business owners may submit their 2022 Schedule C or E in lieu of W2 forms.
- Student non-tax filer’s must submit a Non-Filer Statement Form.
- Review ESTHER for additional requirements requested to be uploaded.
- 2024–2025 FAFSA
Jun.Award notification for those who have completed by March 1st
Jul.Award notification on rolling basis
Additional FAFSA Information
- The 2024-2025 FAFSA is expected to open to applicants by December 31, 2023. Schools should begin receiving FAFSA data by March 2024.
- All students applying for 2024–2025 are required to consent to Direct Data Exchange (FA-DDX) when completing the FAFSA.
- If you are unable to use the FA-DDX, then you may be required to submit a tax return transcript from the IRS or a signed copy of your federal tax return forms. Once you have received your tax return transcript, submit it to our office via fax at 713-348-2139 with the student's name and Rice ID number on all documents.
- If you did not file a tax return, submit the CollegeBoard’s Non-Tax Filer Statement to our office. If your FAFSA is selected for verification by the Department of Education, then you will need to complete a Form 4506-T requesting a non-tax filer letter.
M-Th 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. CT